NHI produces a quarterly newsletter; Nursing Homes Ireland News - the definitive newsletter for the sector.
The newsletter is a full colour publication and copies of the newsletter are mailed to all nursing homes nationwide (NHI members and non-members). Furthermore the newsletter is also sent to HSE, HIQA, Dept of Health and Children, Politicians, financial institutions, suppliers and other interested parties.
Please click on a link below to view NHI News:
Care Awards 2011 Commemorative Newsletter
NHI CARE AWARDS
Should you wish to advertise in the newsletter, please click here to download a copy of the Nursing Homes Ireland Commercial Pack 2012.
NURSING HOME FINDER
Find a nursing home in your area...
- 25 Jan 2017
- HSE must be questioned regarding planning failure for A & E crisis
- 19 Jan 2017
- NHI statement re hospital bed crisis & nursing home bed availability
- 5 Jan 2017
- 700+ beds available in nursing homes during A & E crisis
- 14 Dec 2016
- PAC Should Interrogate HSE Service Plan, Says Nursing Homes Ireland
- 8 Dec 2016
- The Irish Independent publishes NHI Supplement
- 23 Nov 2016
- PAC focus on public nursing home costs welcomed
- 16 Nov 2016
- Short-sighted delivery of health services threatens to make older people suffer this Winter
- 13 Oct 2016
- Nursing announcement provides further evidence of State abusing dominance within health sector
- 10 Oct 2016
- Nursing Homes Ireland calls on PAC to investigate Cost of Care in HSE Nursing Homes
- 5 Oct 2016
- State Abusing Dominant Position in Nursing Home Sector
- 5 Oct 2016
- NHI Says Minister Harris Comments on HSE Cost of Care Not Accurate
- 7 Sep 2016
- Nearly 14,000 nurses encouraged to return to nursing practice by NMBI in association with Nursing Homes Ireland