Log in to NHI Extranet
Please enter your email address and the password issued to you by NHI to log in to our Members' Area. This area of our site provides access to substantial content and functionality not available to the public.
Please contact us if you wish to become a member of Nursing Homes Ireland. Strength and influence in any sector comes through the combined voice of individual participants. We strongly recommend all nursing homes join Nursing Homes Ireland.
Please click on the Becoming a Member tab above to register your interest.
NURSING HOME FINDER
Find a nursing home in your area...
- 6 Apr 2017
- NHI Letter to Irish Examiner re Dementia Care
- 6 Apr 2017
- Census 2016: State cannot continue to turn a blind eye to ‘older old’ populations healthcare needs
- 28 Mar 2017
- Five Nations Care Forum Edinburgh Statement: Severe Underfunding
- 25 Jan 2017
- HSE must be questioned regarding planning failure for A & E crisis
- 19 Jan 2017
- NHI statement re hospital bed crisis & nursing home bed availability
- 5 Jan 2017
- 700+ beds available in nursing homes during A & E crisis
- 14 Dec 2016
- PAC Should Interrogate HSE Service Plan, Says Nursing Homes Ireland
- 8 Dec 2016
- The Irish Independent publishes NHI Supplement
- 23 Nov 2016
- PAC focus on public nursing home costs welcomed
- 16 Nov 2016
- Short-sighted delivery of health services threatens to make older people suffer this Winter
- 13 Oct 2016
- Nursing announcement provides further evidence of State abusing dominance within health sector
- 10 Oct 2016
- Nursing Homes Ireland calls on PAC to investigate Cost of Care in HSE Nursing Homes