NHI Care Awards
The NHI Care Awards in association with Homecare Medical is the definitive celebration of excellence across the nursing home sector. The awards promote best practice in nursing homes and pay tribute to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence and dedication within their field of work. The awards reflect the diversity and many facets of nursing home life and recognise not only outstanding staff, but also resident contribution, innovative practice in the delivery of care, and interaction between nursing homes and their local communities.
Listen to some of our residents chatting about their Nursing Home experiences. Click on the relevant video to see our residents discussing general nursing home life, staff and food.
The nursing home community and the general public are invited to nominate anyone they feel deserving of an award.
- The Nursing Home Director of Nursing/Nurse in Charge of the Year Award
- The Nursing Home Registered Nurse of the Year Award
- The Nursing Home Carer of the Year Award
- The Nursing Home Resident Achievement Award
- The Nursing Home Social and Recreational Programme Award
- The Nursing Home Excellence in Dining and Nutrition Award
- The Nursing Home Ancillary Worker Award
- The Nursing Home Community Initiative Award
- The Nursing Home Excellence in Dementia Care Award
- The Nursing Home End of Life Care Awards
The nominations are judged by an independent external panel of experts and 3 nominees in each category go forward to the awards night where the winners will be announced at a Gala black tie dinner in Citywest Hotel, Co Dublin.
For more information, visit the NHI Care Awards website